Please note our version comes soldered with the connector and a mushroom antenna.
Miniature and light weight design
5V BEC output for camera, RC receiver
Clean power up and channel switching without interference to others
Overheating protection to prevent premature damage.
Item Name: TS5823Pro
Transmitting Power: 600mW/OFF(Pitmode)
Working Current: 230mA (12V)
Power Supply: DC 7-24V
Weight: 5 g
After power on, the digital display shows the following three parameters in turn: band, channel, and frequency. Press and hold the button can be entered into the parameters setting. - Press and hold the button, the digital display will shows the alphabet for band (A-b-C-d-E), press the button can select the bands.
- Press and hold the button again, when the digital display shows the Arabic numerals for the channel (1-8), press the button can select the channels.
- Finally, press and hold the button, VTX is back to normal working state and the band, channel, frequency will display in turn on the digital display.
Pitmode Work State
- Press the button twice will toggle the ON/OFF of Pitmode.
- Pitmode work state: Press the button twice, the red dot appears on the right bottom of the digital display which means the VTX is off.
- Normal working state: Press the button twice again, the red dot disappear on the right bottom of the digital display which means the VTX is on, the VTX is back to normal working state.
- Pitmode transmits a tiny amount of power and the transmitting distance is about 2- 3 meters.
1 x TS5823Pro 5.8GHz 40CH 600mW FPV Transmitter VTX