Skip to content
Minim OSD On-Screen-Display for Flight Controller
Hobby Square Singapore
- Onboard 5V and 12V switching power supplies.
- Direct connections to FC via UART port.
- Cam and vtx 3pin headers with selectable 12v or 5v power from onboard regs.
- Can power from UART port and anything else attached to FC, so you can disconnect the red power wire from all escs.
- Onboard micro-USB plug for flashing/configuring your favourite OSD software. Anything that works on MinimOSD will also work on this.
- Voltage dividers for both battery sources (main batt/video batt voltage sensors).
- Series protection resistors for RSSI and current sensor connections. RSSI can be filtered from high-frequency PWM into an analogue signal by enabling the RSSI filter solderjumper.
- Extremely bright, blinding LEDs.
- With straight pin and side pin, please solder by yourself
- For Flight Controller, CC3D,Naze32, SPRF3,Betaflight F3, F4, APM, Pixhawk
- 1 X Minim OSD On-Screen-Display for Flight Controller
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.