Walkera Rodeo 110 110mm FPV Racing Drone w/ 600TVL HD Camera 5.8GHz 40CH Transmission BNF
Rodeo 110 is the fusion of Walkera’s powerful technical capabilities and insights from Walkera Fans . It allows indulging in flying even indoors with the weight and volume as coreless dc motors aircrafts and racing drones’ speed and power. Rodeo 110 is fully equipped even the size is very small. it owns a combination of brushless motors strong driving force and firmly carbon fiber frame even the fuselage wheelbase is only 110mm and net weight is only 101g enough You can even fly in dark indoors with the foresight lighting, HD camera and 5.8Ghz live video transmission technology.
HD camera image transmission
- Equiped with 600TVL HD wide-angle camera, clear view and comprising everything in sight
- Camera adjustable angle 0°ï½ž45°,can adjust corresponding camera angle according to flying speed.
- Strong searchlight carried in front of fuselage, even though flying in night or in the shadow, can also get a clear image.
- High power real-time image transmission, support image transmission power 25mW/200mW one key to switch.
Strong power capacity
Consider the light weight and the low cost, many factories may adopt the coreless motor for indoors racing drone, coreless motors has low cost and the light weight, but the durability is greatly reduced. Generally,the coreless motor has ten times filight life,the most important is that it sacrifices the core of the enjoyment –ouput power, only acts soft and low speed flight. Rodeo 110 configured high speed mini brushless motors and high performance Lipo battery, and strong violent 3 leaf blades, the speed can be high and low, makes you freely start –up turning,brake,rolling and so on .fully power output, makes you free in flight although in a breeze outdoors.
Quick charge, Long life battery
Small volume and strong power does not mean short endurance life. Different with other normal drones with only 2-3minutes flying time, Rodeo combined with high efficiency power system and high-performance 850mah Li-po battery, the flying time can be 6 minutes, it is double compare with other same size quadrotor in the market. Battery charge time need about 30 minutes, that means you can fly uninterrupted only by few pieces batteries.
SBUS Receivers Supported
The mainly electric board comes with connectors for S-BUS receivers which enable Rodeo 110 controlled by other transmitters. Pilots can switch to other receivers to control the quadcopter .
Collision avoidance design, full protection
Rodeo 110 is made of super strength carbon filber, impact resistance, corrosion resistance, baseplate thickness reach 2MM, with forearm arch design, overlong discharged surface can reduce the chance of are break effectively, don’t be afraid of collision. Meanwhile, there is high-strength protective canopy for motor and camera, increase its crash-worthiness.
Compact and Simple
For a normal DIY aircraft, there is a complicated components and wires connection processes must be finished, only a F3 FC would take up 36(mm)x36(mm) space.The Rodeo 110 uses PCB circuit board with the integration of Flight controller,receiver and video transmitter etc; its size is only 33(mm)x68(mm) which save lot of spaces and weights so that could obtain an extremely tiny body.
It is a closed modular design of core parts; ESCs and video transmitter are installed detachably which leads to easy to repair and maintain .
|Main Rotor Dia||70mm|
|Overall (L x W x H)||101 x 117 x 55mm|
|Weight||101g (Battery excluded)|
|Remote Controller||DEVO 7|
|Receiver/Main Controller||Rodeo 110|
|Brushless ESC||Rodeo 110|
|Battery||7.4V 850mAh 25C 2S Li-Po|
|Working Temperature||-10â„ƒ~ +40â„ƒ|
|Power Input||DC 5-12V|
DEVO 7 remote controller
|Power Supply||5# Battery 8x1.5V or NiMH 8x1.2V 1600-2000mAh|
|Output Pulse||1000-2000mS(1500Ms Neutral)|
TX5836(FCC) / TX5837(CE) transmitter
|5.8G wireless image transmission|
|TX5836(FCC) Bind B section: 8 channels|
|TX5837(CE) B section: 8 channels|
|TX5836(FCC) output power ≤200mW|
|TX5837(CE) output power ≤25mW|
- 1 x Walkera Rodeo 110 frame kit
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x 600 TVL Camera
- 1 x Transmission
- 4 x Brushless Motor
- 4 x Brushless ESC
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Charger
- Walkera Rodeo 110-Z-08 Top Fixed Board for Rodeo 110
- Walkera Rodeo 110-Z-16 Gyro Board for Rodeo 110
- Walkera Rodeo 110-Z-06 Light Guard for Rodeo 110
- Walkera Rodeo 110-Z-12 Brushless ESC for Rodeo 110
- Walkera Rodeo 110-Z-04 Landing Skid for Rodeo 110
- Walkera Rodeo 110-Z-11 5800KV Brushless Motor for Rodeo 110
- Walkera Rodeo 110-Z-02 Fuselage for Rodeo 110
- Walkera Rodeo 110-Z-19 Transfer Cable for Rodeo 110
- Walkera Rodeo 110-Z-09 Bottom Fixed Board for Rodeo 110
- Walkera Rodeo 110-Z-21 7.4V 850mAh 25C 2S Li-po Battery for Rodeo 110
- Walkera Rodeo 110-Z-17 600TVL HD PAL/NTSC Mini Camera for Rodeo 110
- Walkera Rodeo 110-Z-07 Antenna Fixing Mount for Rodeo 110
- Walkera Rodeo 110-Z-15 Power Board Including Flight Controller and Receiver for Rodeo 110
- Walkera Rodeo 110-Z-05 Camera Guard for Rodeo 110
- Walkera Rodeo 110-Z-13 TX5836(FCC) Transmitter for Rodeo 110
- Walkera Rodeo 110-Z-03 Support Block for Rodeo 110